It has been a while deviantart, but here I am back. After watching the first episode a couple times to thing and marinate my thoughts about it.
First off obvious and possible voice actors.
Kitty is clearly Stephanie Anne Mills (Lindsay's voice actor)
Carrie is clearly Kristin Fairley (Bridgette's voice actor)
Mary is clearly Emily Claire Barlow (Courtney's voice actor)
Jen may be Lauren Lipson (Sadie's voice actor)
Now my opinions on the teams themselves:
Noah and Owen "The Reality Show Experts"
- I love Noah so flipping much it's ridiculous. Just like in World Tour the duo will clearly give us lots of laughs, until they are ultimately eliminated
- They made it super obvious they won't win by pairing Noah with Owen, which sucks. I think I read it somewhere else, but he should've been paired with Eva or Izzy. Sadly the fat guy, sealed Noah's fate.
Emma and Kitty "The Sisters"
- They seem like the best combination of serious and fun, so I'm excited to see what will happen with them.
- I don't see them winning, maybe getting halfway and being eliminated for one of the sisters's faults. Either Kitty getting really distracted or Emma refusing to do a humiliating task.
Tom and Jen "The Fashion Bloggers"
- Yes they are based off of the creators of Total Drama and what not, so it's a toss up with their placement. I really don't think they'll win though.
- My personnel opinion is they'll get through a couple eliminations and get eliminated, but not first
Devon and Carrie "The Best Friends"
- They seem like they should be entertaining, with Devon having no idea that Carrie is in love with him. With them being the first revealed, they will definitely get far.
- I think they'll be part of the final 2 teams, but I don't know if I see them winning. It could be really obvious.
Ennui and Crimson "The Goths"
- I'm very intrigued by the two of them. Yes, they may have not spoken a single word in episode, but I see them talking in the next few episodes.
- I feel like they'll get halfway through the competition, but not to the finals.
Sanders and MacArthur "The Police Cadets"
- Their constant bickering and trying to out do e/o, seems like it'll be funny.
- I feel like they will get pretty far, maybe even to the final 3. Though I feel like their overconfidence will be their downfall.
Kelly and Taylor "The Mom and Daughter"
- I feel like these two will be very interesting. I feel like they will get far enough for Kelly to snap and start parenting her daughter.
- I feel like they'll get close to the final 5 or 6, but once Kelly snaps it'll cost them the race
Pete and Gerry "The Tennis Rivals"
- I feel like their over fighting will cost them the game first. I know there's been rumors, but they've made it very obvious.
TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2
Mood: Enjoying The Show
Listening to: My I-pod
Watching: Big Brother (It's Summer Time!)
Playing: Nothing at the moment
Drinking: Water w/ Mio